Thursday 18 June 2009

A wet, windy but worthwhile trip to York

I love wandering around York, even dripping wet in the rain the place is a wonder of history and architecture. It was made all the better yesterday when I found Miniature Scene, one of a handful of doll house shops in the city.

It is a lovely shop, with great staff and a huge range of products. I even saw my own 'Magpies' shop built and painted (though do prefer my colours and having the roof tiled properly makes such a difference, paper tiles just don't do the job right for me).

As I've already spent a bomb recently on my dolls house I decided just to top up with some accessory items and use my visit for information gathering and inspiration, and there was plenty of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments so thank you in advance. I read every one and try to reply to all. Julie :)