Friday 19 June 2009

Shop floor and exterior bricks

The mini mitre box arrived yesterday (£1.99 inc small saw) which meant I could saw the ends of my 150 lolly sticks which will create my wood floor for the main shop area. After sawing I sanded down the ends so that they are perfectly square, and have given them a coat of varnish. I chose Walnut and this type doesn't smell and isn't spirit based, so much easier to use.



I've also stipple painted three sheets of sand colour sanding paper with red and black paint, ready to cut for bricks, which I'll stick to the sides and small front areas of the house. I've been kindly advised that the correct size of bricks to 1.12 scale is 3/4 inch x 3/16 inch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments so thank you in advance. I read every one and try to reply to all. Julie :)