Saturday 30 May 2009

Furniture and bits and bobs

I've bought some furniture with vouchers given to me by work colleagues for my birthday, so a big thank you to Vicky, Francis, Simon, Kate, Joanne and Karen.

You can see below that I bought the shop counter, shop shelving unit and shop deli counter. Also the fireplace and the fire, which lights up once connected.



In this picture, I've added a few bits and pieces that I've either made or bought.



And while I was shopping, I couldn't resist this oven and the table and chairs. The table and chairs need staining, but that is reflected in the price, a bargain at well under £5 for the set.



Finally Mum found this cabinet and side table set - it's lovely and just needs some new laminate 'glass' which I've already got.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments so thank you in advance. I read every one and try to reply to all. Julie :)