Wednesday, 27 May 2009

Daffodils and herbs

I've painted some wooden pots - 85p a set of 7 (small) and 4 (large)
- with brown acrylic paint. I gave them two watery coatings as a thick coat of paint doesn't seem to work very well on miniatures, and loses some of the realism.

In the larger pot is a little florist foam which is a great base for the little stems.

The 'parsley' is just some lichen from a railway set, which I've also used to make a moss-type surface on the daffodil plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments so thank you in advance. I read every one and try to reply to all. Julie :)