Saturday 10 April 2021

[Lockdown?] life on a cork

I believe my little scenic corks are starting to take on an unplanned theme.

They are depicting life under various stages of lockdown. Isn’t the subconscious mind a wonderful thing 😀?

In this, my latest scene, the little girl is bereft as her beachball is taken away from her by the current of the river.

It was going to be such a nice day. She and her family had just settled down for a picnic. Father doesn’t seem to be wanting to do anything about it, see his folded arms?

Mum is exasperated and just watches the ball as it, along with their nice day, bobs away. 

Next up on a cork: a scene from the movie Jaws. 




1 comment:

  1. A very sweet (but sad) little scene. I love it.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments so thank you in advance. I read every one and try to reply to all. Julie :)