Saturday 4 September 2010

Shop: new items, and sandwiches

I found a website called My Tiny World which has a good selection of shop packages and stock amongst other mini items.

My order was efficiently managed and arrived very quickly. Three of the packages had been crushed in transit, but My Tiny World immediately offered to send out replacements once I'd contacted them. That's great service so I'll be ordering again from them.

I love the little biscuit tins, which are made of tin. The tins of cocoa and conserves are excellent quality in terms the print clarity and materials. The Le Soleil Malines conserves tins even open, so you can fill them for added real life effect should they be used in a kitchen.

The very cute Twinings tea boxes come in a set of six, so I bought two.


Finally, I made more sandwiches for the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments so thank you in advance. I read every one and try to reply to all. Julie :)