Monday 15 November 2010

Christmas comes early

At the dolls' house session this week we made a poinsettia plant, which is very cute, and was very fiddly to make.

I've dressed the living room with the tree, some presents, swags and a stocking.

The tree, which lights up, was a bargain at £2. The presents are made from packaging foam that I save, covered in mini wrapping paper that I print from the internet. The swags are two sparkly pipe cleaners, costing pennies, with some red ribbon bows and plastic berries in the middle that I spotted at Durham market.

Finally the stocking is felt (stiff felt, not craft felt) with florist wire and cotton wool. Oh, and some left over leaves from the poinsettia.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments so thank you in advance. I read every one and try to reply to all. Julie :)